Sunday, March 02, 2008

In like a lion.

I'm picking a jury on Wednesday.

I don't know how to pick a jury, but apparently I'll learn all about it tomorrow.

I have a pit in my stomach that is growing bigger by the minute.

But there's nothing I can do about it right now, so I'm going to have a glass of wine and watch Oprah's "The Big Give".

The title of this post has no relevance. I just can't believe it's March already.

UPDATE:

Yeah, that lasted all of ten cringe-inducing minutes. Wedding Crashers is on TBS. I feel better already.

2 comments:

Daisy, Just Daisy said...

My boss had a huge, huge trial in December. It took a week and a half to pick the jury. I realized there is very little art to it and you can ask whatever you want. So you know, ask away.

She says said...

10 minutes? I couldn't even stand the commercials!

Good luck with the voire dire!! Sounds like fun!