Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Apparently my blogging will be in list form for the foreseeable future.

I have less than zero energy but lots of random thoughts, so here goes:

1. Watching a woman pop her boyfriend's zit on the subway was probably the most disgusting thing I've ever seen up close. *Shudder*

2. Michelle Obama rocks the sheath/shift dresses. Screw suits!

3. I really hope that moment when Sasha Obama grabbed the mic to speak to her daddy was unscripted and unplanned. Because it was totally adorable.

4. I was THIS CLOSE to walking out the door at 5pm with visions of pajamas and a glass of wine awaiting me when OF COURSE I got sucked back in by a phone call which took two hours to fully deal with and will make my day sucktastic tomorrow.

5. September? Next week? What???

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

very cute and unscripted...

http://www.politico.com/blogs/anneschroeder/0808/Obama_a_decent_2nd_choice_to_the_Jonas_Brothers.html

http://hotlineblog.nationaljournal.com/archives/2008/08/a_ten.html

Blonde Justice said...

Eeew, the guy sitting right next to me last night kept picking/scratching at one part of his scalp for our entire 8 minute ride. I kept wondering whether his lice were going to jump off his head onto my head or something. Then, we both got off at the same stop, he walked up the stairs, picking at his head - the same spot - the entire time. Out the turnstiles and down the street. Ten minutes of picking and scratching one little stop. Time to see a doctor.

Blonde Justice said...

my dyslexia is showing - I meant "one little spot" not "one little stop."