Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Don't Leave Me.

I've had a bit of the writer's block as of late. Not that I've ever been interesting, but I've been feeling less able to articulate my thoughts lately, and basically want to respond to everything with gems such as "gimme a break", "nah ah!", "whatever", and "screw it".

So yeah. I suppose I'll watch Sarah Palin's speech tonight and try to refrain from rolling my eyes (too much).

And Daisy, if you're reading this, I'm a terrible person and am about three quarters through Beach Music, which I get to read only before bed each night because of all the damn legal crap I have to read during the majority of my waking hours. I hope to send you my comments within the next week. I do love it so.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog is one of my favorites. Don't put yourself down. What did you think of Sarah P's speech? I didn't get to watch it yet, but hope to tomorrow or over the weekend.

Daisy, Just Daisy said...

I'm sooo happy you are enjoying it. Take your time!! (The next book is a quick read.)

And, um, yeah my Dad has called me THREE TIMES today to tell me to go watch Palin's speech on You Tube because it was so awesome. Thanks Dad. Thanks. (I was at a birthday party during said speech.)

Grace said...

I shall never leave you!!!!