Tuesday, December 30, 2008

What I did on my winter vacation...

In semi-chronological order...

Underwent year end review in which I was told nothing but good things but as of yet no hard numbers for this coming year's salary.
Got appropriately drunk at office holiday party.
Arrived at my parents' house to find out that their hot water heater had died.
Took two days worth of showers at out of town neighbors' house.
Got some fun loot. "How to Cook Everything Vegetarian", fancy running gloves and a desperately desired headboard for my bed being the best.
Came down with the mother of all colds.
Spent literally a full day in bed in and out of sleep.
Went to a yoga class with my mom.
Remembered how sore yoga makes me the day after and vowed to do it more often.
Saw Marley and Me. Wiped tears and snot all over my shirt sleeve.
Came back to New York.
Nearly cleaned out my DVR.
Wondered why Heroes hasn't been shitcanned yet.
Had a final day off.
Billed 4.7 hours during my final day off.

Working tomorrow and Friday. I hate New Year's Eve but will probably end up at a friend's apartment party if I'm no longer blowing my nose every three minutes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heroes is boss. Even when it sorta sucks.

Harmless Error said...

You're delusional.