Sunday, February 15, 2009

This is the most useless post ever.

But I have no one left to complain to.

I have had no heat or hot water in my apartment all day.

I have only one Duraflame log left.

I have not taken a shower.

I worked out six days this week, have no desire to work out right now, but don't want to go to the gym only to shower.

If the problem isn't fixed tonight, which doesn't seem likely even though the entire building has called the super and the landlord, I will just be dirty and go to the gym in the morning.

I pay too much in rent for this bullshit.

At least I don't have to go to work tomorrow.

Although I will be doing work most of the day.

How many pots of water would I have to boil to take an old school style bath?

3 comments:

Grace said...

oh honey!!! that's terrible. You should make them pay for a hotel for you!

Grace said...

and by the way, I cannot wait until next sunday's Brothers and Sisters. If you lived in Chicago, I would make you watch it with me and drink wine and eat delicious food.

Harmless Error said...

If I lived in Chicago, we would watch together every week:) Two hour B&S movie in two weeks! Who is going to be the "shocking death"?