Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Oof.

So, I got to interact with this man again today. Mmmm. All aflutter.

And now, at 9pm, I get a heads up phone call that the bosses have rearranged our entire suite of offices, and starting tomorrow I'm in a different office, where I will be sharing with the new attorney when she starts after labor day. This wasn't a surprise at all - it's what I've been mad about for weeks - but I didn't think they were moving stuff around today. Apparently they got in the zone and decided to stay late and be manly and move furniture. I can just see them shedding their ties and rolling up their sleeves.

So why do I feel a little violated? Because I wasn't ready for it? Because they moved all my stuff and files and papers which were in semi-messy but still organized-to-me piles which I'm now going to have to go through and organize AGAIN tomorrow before I leave for my mini-vacation of all of three days off?

I have to run 8 miles in the morning and be at the office (in my NEW office, ugh) at 9 to prep a witness before a 10 am deposition. This means I have to get up at like 5. Awesome! So excited.

I'm going to bed.

No comments: